Thursday, January 26, 2012

Neon Now!

Neon colors have been trending for quite a while now and are seen everywhere from accessories, nails, clothes and shoes. It's a sure way to make an outfit pop but it can be difficult to integrate such bright colors into your wardrobe, especially if you're a "never can go wrong with black" type of girl like myself. Luckily places like target and Old Navy are making it super easy to get the "look of the moment" with accessories that are easy to wear and insanely affordable, in case you decide its not for you. Below are some cool finds I've recently spotted, and for help how to integrate them into your wardrobe check out how some of these lovely ladies made neon work for them.
PS. There's even a dupe for the ever so popular neon version Cambridge Satchel Company. Get the look here!




1. Original Cambridge Satchel Company bags $125.00 Cambridge Satchel Company
2-3. Mini Messenger bag $17.00(sale price) $19.94( original price) Old Navy



Ladies........


Geneva of apair-andaspare
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. The pink and blue outfit is amazing! Definitely inspiration for my next outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the neon yellow satchel from Target (I wanted the Old Navy version but I carry around way too much stuff) and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have to go to Old Navy some time in the future! Just need to look at how much the purse can hold.

    ReplyDelete