Thursday, February 23, 2012

Forever 21s' Exclusive Design Collection

There's been a sea of covatable (and affordable) spring collections that I've been waiting for this season. One unexpected collection that caught my eye is the Exclusive Design Collection by Forever 21. I usually dont look forward for Forever 21 collections as they are a little too cheesy for my personal taste, however there's much to love about Forever 21s' newest looks.  All though I've known about this collection for a while now it wasnt until recently that it really captured my intrerst. The Exclusive Design Collection is made up of both trendy and vintage looking items. Some of the things that I'll be checking stores for are the calf length pencil skirt ( because you can never have enough pencil skirts), woven plazzo trousers ( the color is amazing!) and this jacket. There's some really great pieces in this collection and it's super afordable. So it's defenetaly worth checking out. Kudo's to Forever 21 for these awesome looks and ad campagin. View the entire collection here Exclusive Design Collection









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oo definitely need to track down those pink palazzo pants!!

    ReplyDelete