Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

 It seems like only a month ago that I was devising a plan of attack for the Missoni launch and now it's that time again. With the little bit of annoyance and stress, caused by all the hype, comes the joy and boy do I mean joy of actually seeing, touching and feeling items I've only been able to view via computer or magazines. That moment is by far what I anticipate most, seeing the actual quality of the collections, and how true it is to the designers aesthetic. I was pretty impressed with the quality of some of the knits from the Missoni line. Spring however seems to be the time when target collabs lack quality most likely due to the lighter fabrics necessary for warmer weather. I have high hopes for the Jason Wu collab coming next month though. Based on the look book photos I've seen some of the items look very promising. Here are a few of things I'm looking forward to shopping during the release. PS. I'm especially excited to check out the accessories and here's to hopping the sunnies are included!






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment