Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Secret Santa

Deciding on gifts for secret Santa is always a hard task for me. I want to give thoughtful gifts and it's kind of difficult when the name does not come with 3 ideas or hints. This year I thought ahead and since shopping for scientists is pretty hard, I hit the Internet in hopes of finding some cool and unique gifts. The gifts I'm looking for must fit the arranged price range, and most importantly be available for pick up since we're exchanging next week! After a bit of searching  I found some pretty neat gifts, that I'm hoping my co workers will love. Id be happy to get any of these gifts so hopefully my secret Santa reads this post!



Holiday Gift Guide
1. Notebook from J Crew  2. Artsy necklace from Forever 21  3.Cool driving gloves from Target  4. A tribal printed wallet from Urban Outfitters  5. Chic travel kit form Forever 21  6. Jewel tone iphone case from J Crew  7. DIY nail polish set from drugstores  8. Sleek tea infuser from Crate&Barrel  9. Book of fabulous vintage fashions from Mod Cloth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment