Saturday, August 18, 2012

101 Dalmatians

I know leopard is the spotted print of choice but its got some serious competition this season from Dalmatian prints. Dalmatian is taking over and I love it!! I've been obsessed after I recently purchased a Dalmatian print blouse from H&M. So lets do a quick run through of the reasons why you should save at least one spot( pun is most definitely intended) in your closet for this gorgeous print. 
1. Black and white is a timeless combination that will never go out of style 
2. Just like its leopard cousin, Dalmatian print is very luxe 
3. Cruella de Vil, she wasn't the nicest fashionista but lets face it the women had style, hence the fur below (so sick right!!)

pants H&M, shorts J Crew, fur jacket Piperlime, top H&M, 
booties Ann Taylor, wristlet Ann Taylor, pumps Elizabeth and James
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I saw those pants at H&M! I absolutely love those Elizabeth and James pumps..

    ReplyDelete