Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Styled: The White Blazer

A white blazer is a great way to dress up a casual everyday outfit. There's something about white that just oozes classy sexy, it might have something to do with Halston and Studio 54, but a white blazer just makes an outfit that much fancier. It may hurt to buy, but it's in your best interest to purchase a fitted tuxedo type. Trust me it'll go a long way and most importantly it will never go out of style ( the best kind of purchase right!!). I've got two and I wont begin to try and count the amount of wear I've gotten from them. Here are two examples of the many ways you can wear this versatile blazer.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So true! A white blazer is definitely on my short list :) I just have to stop being cheap and go for quality - ones I have found are a bit see through in the arms and it's just awkward.

    P.S. Loving that spiked bracelet up top and the shoes in the second look.

    ReplyDelete