Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Modelogic Weekends

As some of you may know from my twitter and instagram, I have been learning the tricks and trades of the fashion industry by way of styling. For the past few months I've been working very closely with a local creative director/stylist. About two months ago the usual team and I had the pleasure of working with two brand new Wilhelmina models from the Richmond, Virginia area. For both girls we did a test shoot to help jump start their portfolios and modeling careers. We shot with the very talented Sean Scheidt, and I am very proud to say that one of the photos made it to Vogue's website! Here are some highlights from both shoots.

Behind the scenes  photos shot by me.






The finished product, photos by Sean Scheidt










View more photos of my shoot with Nicolette Carmen and  over at Seans Blog

Follow me on instagram @jessical343





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment