Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Collections I'm Coveting

Fall is more than my favorite season an it's not just cause I'm a fall baby, but it might have something to do with my obsession for boots lol! Every year I look forward to cooler temperatures and the fashions they bring. So without further ado here are some of the upcoming collaborations and collections I cant wait to check out and shop.
PS. If money suddenly falls from the sky I'd like nothing more then that red RZ pants suit below <3


Karl Lagerfeld collection for Macys Impulse
Debuts in stores and online August 31 and is priced from $50 to $170
















Jennifer Lopez for Kohls
Debuts this September




Versace for H&M
Debuts in the US (select stores only) November 19












Missoni for Target
Debuts in stores and online September 13 through October 22


Rachel Zoe
Currently in Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus and online




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment