Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Casual Cool

This is one of my favorite skirts and I can't wait to pair it with tights and ankle boots this upcoming fall and winter. I really like the draping of this skirt with the overlapping band on the top ( not sure if you can tell that from the pic but it's there!). It was so hot out this day that I couldn't bear sleeves so I opted for a simple black tank that I accessorized with a twisted metal necklace. Wedges were perfect for walking around the lake, which  is one of my favorite things to do on beautiful days even if it's hot. Who could stay in with such pretty weather!?! <3

Urban Outfitters skirt, Walmart tank, Vera Wang for Kohls necklace, Michael Kors Watch, Michael Antonio wedges and F21 Glasses



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. haha, I can't wait for a time to wearing tights too :D what a wonderful outfit, this skirt and top look like a beautiful dress together :) and I love how you paired it with these shoes and accesories ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks thats one of my favorite necklaces

    ReplyDelete