Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time for your daily dose

The first thing I do when i get to my desk at work is to... get my daily dose of fashion of course! When I know its gonna be a busy day I like to start it off stress free by finding out about all the sales, new collabs, and trendy nail color. Here are my go to sites that make my morning and day so much more exciting.  Enjoy <3

thebudgetbabe- This is usually my first or second stop in the am because it literally has everything! There's celeb looks for less, new looks from stores I actually shop in plus an insane amount of deals that are offered pretty much everyday. Whatever you're looking for budget babe's got you covered.

cupcakesandcashmere- This site as I'm sure many of you know is pretty amazing. I love the outfits that Emily puts together. She makes me swoon over tank tops and breezy dresses even when its freezing cold here on the east coast.

collegefashion- This is a fun one and perfect if you're a student. They offer cute and affordable outfit ideas along with everything a college girl need to know. Trust me if you're a student or a fresh graduate you'll be in heaven.

nouveaucheap- The mystery woman behind this ah-mazing beauty blog is G. She has all the latest beauty news from the most affordable brands like E.L.F, Sonia Kashuk and every drugstore brand. She is my go to guru for any beauty news.

monica rose- While there are an abundance of Kardashian pics on this site (as she is their stylist) there are also a ton of insanely genius fashion pics from editorials all over the world. This is my "in awe" site, my mouth drops open from just looking at these beyond gorgeous and stunning photos.

vampyvarnish- I like many other girls have a nail polish obsession I buy two to three at a time and when it's time to re-do them I buy another bottle. It's an addiction that I'm proud to have and this site keeps me up to date on the latest and greatest colors, finishes and styles for your fingertips. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment