Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Margherita talks Target in the new edition of Vouge

I am beyond excited about the new collection coming to Target this fall and am drooling over every bit of info or leaked pics I can get my hands on. So naturally the article on Margherita Missoni( found in the view section of the August Vouge) had me on the edge of my seat gripping the pages for dear life!. Margherita, the heir to Italian fashion empire that is Missoni, introduced readers to her new apartment and gave insight about designing the upcoming collection with Target. Along with creative details about the 400 piece line( the largest Target has seen), she also displayed several of the featured items in her own home. I for one can not wait for this collection and I am just as excited for the household items as I am for the clothing, shoe and accessory line. OK who am I kidding I cant wait to see what Margherita and mom Angela have created for fashion an Target obsessed people all over! Scroll through for the juicy pics<3 
PS. Check out those prices AH-MAZ-ING!!


 Margherita wears a Missoni for Target sweater ( $45) and skirt( $40)
  
Ceramic rectangular tray ( $20) and Octagonal tray ($25)

Rugs ( $30) Bicycle ( $400- probably the most expensive of the collection)

Canisters ($20 each)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment