Friday, July 20, 2012

Snapshots of Inspiration


I'll admit that I'm a pack rat when it comes to digital pictures. If I see an amazing photo I do one of three things: re-pin or re-blog it, like it, or more frequently save it to my phone ( did I mention how much I love taking screenshots). So I was dumping some photos this week trying to decide which ones I need to have with me all the time. This being a task in its own, it came to me to create this post. A post solely dedicated to the inspiring photos from my phone. I take inspiration from many things and if I like it I snap it. So in looking forward to snapping new photos I bring you these. Inspiration from many months of people watching, magazine reading, app surfing and life through the eyes of my iPhone.

















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment