Monday, June 25, 2012

First offical weekend of summer

This weekend was three amazing things: relaxing, productive and not too hot! I did a lot of cool stuff that made up for me cracking open my iPhone on Thursday. Here are some highlights of the first official weekend of the summer. Usually summers in Maryland are nothing but humidity, heat, and more humidity, that I absolutely can not stand. The events this weekend made the weather a bit more bearable, and actually have me looking forward to this summer. Wait did I just say I was looking forward to summer?? A statement I'm sure I'll retract when its "fry an egg on the sidewalk" hot in July.

Vietnamese leftovers, so perfect the next day 

 local MD food truck face off

 airy white dress that flows amazingly in a breeze

berry Cabernet sorbet and vanilla almond biscotti

 fresh flowers and the latest Martha

evening wine with friends, the best way to end the weekend
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment