Friday, April 13, 2012

Get the look: Current Elliott Leopard Skinny Jeans

Current Elliott jeans are coveted by so many, me included. Unfortunately I cant afford the hefty price tag that comes with them. That's why I just had to share this amazing dupe I found for one of their most popular styles, the Stiletto Leopard Skinny Jean. These jeans are so fun and sexy at the same time and thanks to Target you can get this look for under $25.00! The Current Elliott pair retail for a $198.00 so Targets' Leopard Print Skinny Denim is a great alternative for... wait for it.... 22.99! Target also has two colors to choose from, Tan leopard and Grey Leopard. So run to your local store and pick these up I cant imagine them staying around for long.

Current Elliott Stiletto Leopard Skinny Jean
$198.00 at Neiman Marcus



Leopard Print Skinny Denim
$22.99 at Target

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came across your blog! Please come check mine out as well @ classicglamblog.blogspot.com :: if you like, follow! I will gladly return the favor.

    Those jeans are too cute!

    Best,
    Classic+Glam Blog

    ReplyDelete