Monday, November 14, 2011

Vintage Finds

Finding a vintage shop is literally like finding buried treasure. I came across this one yesterday, while heading to my favorite coffee shop on main street. I peaked inside but didn't see much, so I was about to head out when the sales lady mentioned they had two other floors. I thanked her and made my way down stairs to find a room full of buried treasure. Every item was beyond amazing and my eyes couldn't stop moving from piece to the next. If I really had to choose though I think my favorite piece was a blue dress that dated back to 1920(last picture). It was styled with a straw hat and immediately made me think of The Gatsby era. I can't wait to visit this shop again and play dress up with everything! <3





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment