Friday, October 21, 2011

Style Icon: Audrey Hepburn

For some it's Marilyn or Sophia, but for me it's Audrey. Audrey Hepburn is classic, beautiful, glamourous and iconic. While I swoon over the dripping jewels and stunning LBD from Breakfast at Tiffanys, I am most entranced with the everyday simple looks she made so glamerous. My favorite look of all time is the cropped slim black pants paired with the matching turtleneck. This simple pants and shirt combo is classicly chic. That's the thing I absolutely love about her! The elegance of her simplistic style including a simple brunette pixie with perfect bangs, exceptionally well groomed eyebrows, full bodied skirts, crisp white shirts and ofcourse stripes. I admire her elgance, beauty and style. She will forever be one of my favorite style icons and her style lives on through mine and many other colsets today. Here are a few pics of a true style icon and legend.
















And for the glamour girl in all of us <3........


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment